Diana K. Moore
Diana K. Moore’s sculptures range from large scale public art to small highly resolved works. Huge human images in the likeness of Justice created for various federal courthouses have won her three design awards from the GSA’s Art in Architecture Program. Other public commissions include White Bethel granite vessels as well as bronze and Forton MG sculptures.
This project required close collaboration with the client to capture the specific tone and quality of the artist’s work.
Examples of services used on this project:
- Dead site content recovery
- Hosting account setup
- Install/update WordPress versions, Themes and Plugins
- Theme evaluation and selection
- Theme customizing
- Plugin evaluation and selection
- Plugin integration
- Image preparation and optimization
- Layout design
- Backup and restore configuration
See more about our Services.