Cirrillian considers the privacy of its clients to be of utmost importance and works to protect it. The steps that we take to respect client and customer privacy while collecting data from the use of our web site are listed below:
- We will only share information among the members of our project teams.
- In order to communicate and keep in touch with our business contacts, clients and subscribers we will only use campaign management services that practice sound privacy policies.
- We do not make any client data available to any other third parties.
- We do not sell lists, accept third party advertising, or generate any third-party revenue from the data that is collected from this site.
- We do not share data from any client with other clients without express written approval.
- We review web visitor and campaign management statistics in order to improve our overall site effectiveness and the services we offer, and we consider this data to be confidential.
(revised June 2015)